Yep, I actually got around to painting things this evening. I also managed to coax the resin printer into life to try some dismounted WW2 dragoons.
I sliced a pair and a couple of singles as well as the four dismounted types… you can see the times below. These are with 9 seconds per layer. First lot should be out around about midnight tonight.
As the title suggests, I even painted something today, not a huge amount, but any progress, however small, is still progress !
First off I got some more paint onto the traveller and the cat and then splashed some paint onto the Neolithic hunters…
Hopefully I will carry on again tomorrow and get some more done.