So today I decided that I needed to get some water into the ponds and paddy fields and here is the result…

I added clear to the ponds then put a couple of drops of sepia ink into the paddy fields. This is the first time I think I have used a two part resin. I have used other stuff years ago… so absolutely no idea what his will end up like.

I also got all the miniatures and buildings coated in a couple of layers of Matt varnish. The shrine and fences have been coated too.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will know whether the resin pour worked 🤞

If it has I will get these flocked up to go with the miniatures. Soon I will be moving onto these.

7 thoughts on “Filling the Ponds and Paddies

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s