This evening I cracked on and got the final pair done. I even tried doing eyes on this pair…
I also spent some of today sorting out my 3D printer files. Basically I downloaded a pile and got them onto my hard drive… I did a bit of printing too. I increased the size of the Vampire and Scarecrow, printed a giant centipede as well as did a test print of some more 15mm Samurai. I
kind of got these to allow me to do Ronin in 15mm. I will be able to do various Forces to go with my 15mm terrain.
Tomorrow I will get a start on the Silver Bayonet miniatures. The centipede is going to spend a few hours in the sun to make sure he is fully cured.