This evening I got another three bases put together…

I also made a start on another few bases worth…

Ye gods this project is beginning to drag a smidge. The under coated ones above are the mix of flexible and ordinary resin, so they should be a bit more resilient. I doubt they would take a direct hit from a filament reel, but to be honest I don’t know what would. From what I remember I can do six strips in four days, or something like that so this lot should be done by the weekend. I will then assess whether I need to do any more. Hopefully my bristle pikes and a few extra miniatures here and there will sort out the damaged ranks of the original set.

One day I might actually paint my cannons!

One thought on “Three Bases Down

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s