I managed to get the next lot of miniatures undercoated today😊

At the back is my broom bristle pike undercoater . I drilled holes in a lump of 2×1 and dropped the bristles in.

I didn’t get any painting done this evening as I was catching up with my STL backlog that needed downloading.

Back to work tomorrow so trying for an early night.

3 thoughts on “Next!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s