Today has been a day of frustration, lots of frustration! The bloody printer kept missing out various bits, not sure why but some of the miniatures on the plate did not print, on the up side, I now have a whole load more miniatures, that I was going to do at another time.

The matriarch and the ram were two of the things that I tried to print… annoyingly, when I moved them into the middle they printed fine. Now I am no expert, but this would indicate a levelling problem. I re levelled the bed and still had a failure in the same spots, now it could have been a simple support issue. I will try printing some other bits and pieces tomorrow and see how I get on.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s