Tonight I got the transfers put, rather clumsily, onto the shield fronts… obviously I need a bit of practice…

I made a start on another set of four bases. I would have managed more, but I decided to get the new motherboard into the printer. It actually wasn’t too bad, apart from the fact they had used some strange red gunk to hold things in place. I made sure that I put things on the new board as soon as they came out of the old. I switched It on and voila… still didn’t work properly. It did exactly the same as before, up and down works fine, just not printing. I even left it for a while in ‘print mode’ to see if the print place would descend. It didn’t, but the uv lights certainly came on. I have contacted Anycubic again to see if they have any further ideas.

I tried moving the caravan today and Lo and behold the bloody brakes are locked on… I actually didn’t swear too much. We had left the handbrake off, but when the gales arrived then we put it on… and evidently forgot! My job tomorrow is to get the thing jacked up and get the wheels off and get the brake drum smacked with a hammer until the wheels turn again.

4 thoughts on “Greek Shields and Printer Woes

  1. Those shields look OK to me, so I’m assuming my eyesight’s not as keen as yours! 🙂 You must be finding the printer frustrating as well – I’ve just had to get a replacement battery for a Chromebook and you have to take about 15 screws off to get the complete bottom off the laptop just to change it!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s