Tonight I was busy doing bits and pieces. I decided to paint anything, that needed undercoating white, with artists acrylics. This seemed to work as my short lady has taken the undercoat and Contrast paint have worked well.
As I am going to be using Contrast black over the grey undercoat I decided to dry brush the sister miniatures to allow for a bit of auto highlighting. In some cases I think I went a bit over the top!
I also built a Grail knight standard as well as the vampires horse . As I had splooged a bit too much white out of the tube I undercoated everything that I could instead of wasting it 😉
I also put my knight on a revolving thing to let you see him…