Yesterday my parcel arrived, so I spent a bit of time glueing everything together that needed glued.
To speed things up I used pennies and two pences instead of sending away for (or printing) similar sized ones.
Sadly the snake necked lady, err had a little accident, and now is in three bits. Torso, neck and head. I will do something with Greenstuff to fix things. I sprayed everything white and made a good start on some of them.
Still a long way to go, but I want them done by next weekend so I am going to have to get busy this week. I will have to get Greenstuff into the terrain as well as print the base for the Shrine as well as get it all painted. so all in all, a lot of busyness will be required.
Biggest problem I think I will have is the Tin Soldier Miniatures (as well as the Battle Valour ones) are quite big. These ones are a whole lot smaller so the buildings may look out of scale. If the worst comes to the worst I can always reprint at 40% or whatever looks right.
Wish me luck, I am probably going to need it.
As Pete was painting Cuirassiers and has done the lancers, I thought I would share another random re-enactment photo