Well, I finished my first three dwarves and took them outside for a photo shoot…

I then decided to print a couple more to see if I could make them look a bit different.

I think I achieved my goal of changing their look. The beard and fur was made from Greenstuff the plastic bits and bobs are from the original Mordheim plastic sprue.

I added a bit to the back too…

6 thoughts on “More Dwarves

  1. Oh, and did you get anything completed for February’s challenges? (Neglected Models/Terrain)?
    I know you were working on some stuff, but February being what it was, I can’t recall if you finished anything (and don’t seem to have any links on my challenge pages). If you did, please LMK ASAP, as I’m putting the final touches on the community round-up post..

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s