I have added various bits from a WW2 Char B to the renegade as well as a supercharger to the Interceptor (can’t remember what it was on the tank)…
I added some chain to the front of the Renegade as well as a hefty aerial, a rail and some metal gubbins on the roof.
The waterslide transfers gave me a nice vehicle number as well as a suitable name… how appropriate was the name considering I had painted the back yellow and black.
The boar came from some old Brettonian stuff I had or rather still have…11 sheets of various heraldic icons.
Tomorrow I will add some bags and Jerry cans to the Renegade.