Today I spent more time finding ghouls to print than I did painting. I decided to go for some multi pose ones as it will give me more options.
However as you can see they are huge. This is a problem using different creators…Now I am in two minds.
First is to give these ones away and reduce the size by about 20% so that they fit in as ghouls.
Second is to say bugger it and just run with them as they are… it is a fantasy army after all.
I want twelve of them and have three glued together and three are sitting on the printer so it won’t be too much of a hassle to shrink them and reprint.
I got this far with the zombies…