Today I got the Doppelsoldners and skirmish arqubusiers printed and stuck on bases.

As the original skirmish troops are quite fragile, with or without high speed cable reels dropping in them, I have decided to replace them. I literally just binned any unpainted ones and will replace them with the newly printed ones.

So here we have the remains of the army…

In the rear are the skirmish troops. Bottom left are the attached skirmish screen for the Pike blockandbkttom right are the Doppelsoldners. Technically I only need two, but as I have four Pike blocks then I can choose to have them as Landskecht or Tercio. It just gives me that bit more flexibility on a force.

So if we take the above and add the ones done yesterday, then we have the remaining miniatures left to paint…

These will be added to this lot….

The unpainted bases are to be replaced by some of the new ones above.

I am hoping to the new ones sprayed tomorrow and then started on Tuesday.

7 thoughts on “The End is in Sight

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s