Yes, tonight I worked on, and got finished, the next lot of pikes….

Which to be is a bit of a relief as I thought I was beginning to struggle with them after the PLA reel incident, I kind if lost motivation. Normally I would just go and do something else for a while but people have guessed a date so I fell it is July fair that I keep to some kind of schedule. I will get these based up tomorrow sometime, and hopefully undercoat some more.

Tonight we had a fun family game of Horrible Histories board/quiz game…

I thought I would give you a heads up to see my next Kickstarter…

I do have a bit of a caveat here that this is from my friends company, but I have asked him to fire me a small stl so that I can show you how things look printed…

And finally, I found a broom that didn’t have bright red, white, green or yellow bristles…

I would have preferred a tan colour, but this was all Lerwick could supply me with, that wasn’t one of the above colours.

3 thoughts on “More Pikes Finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s