Tonight I managed to get him finished. When I say finished I mean that he is where I won’t faff with him any more. There are other bits that I could do but he will do.
I have got the four riders and other two from the other night sprayed today so will make a start on them tomorrow.
I also threw some paint on the woolly rhino to see what they looked like.
I was going for two different shades of brown, which I achieved, not that you can see it on the photo. One is a red brown and the other a more yellow brown. Still some work to go, but not bad for 10 minutes of flinging paint about.
And finally… this made me laugh…