I got the wights off the resin printer this evening after 15 hours 49 minutes. This was a bloody age, so this evening I checked the software and for some reason I had set the layers as 0.01mm at 8 seconds a layer… what a pillock!
They are lovely miniatures and will be a lot more visible when I get them sprayed tomorrow. These are pre supported and they just come right off.
The miniatures had four minutes cleaning in the ISO and then had a good old blast with the UV light.
Tomorrow I am going to print the bases for the dogs etc as well as print a hobbit with his giant pumpkin.
I did another couple of river tiles on the FDM this evening.