This evening I spent a lot of time faffing around to make a 6mm compound in 3D Builder. Some of the angles were off so it took a good old while to get it sort of straight 🥴.
I am giving it a test print now… we shall see how it gets on tomorrow morning.
This time I have added it to a raft to help it stick, not to mention bumping the temperature on the nozzle up a bit to compensate for the drop in temperature.
So no doubt you will be agog to hear about what I have spent my hard earned pennies on today.
Well there is no surprise in the fact that I have gone for some more 3D Alien Worlds bits and bobs. This time I went for the castle walls and corner turrets as well as a bamboo cup (don’t ask why… I just like it) and finally some mon to go on various bits and pieces. These last two will be done full size.
I got a couple of parcels today too…happy bunny… the first is some water washable resin. I have chosen the grey as that green is a bit of a sod to see the detail on. This stuff is usually more expensive than the normal kind. But in the case of this one it was the same price as the Anycubic plant based resin…
My other parcel was a RPG map book. This was half price, but it may come in handy sometime (aka I will never ever use it and it will go the journey eventually, either that or I will lose it).
While I remember I got some flock onto the spectre bases and I think it has brought them out a bit more…