Yesterday I had a bash at printing some 6mm , they were okay, but needed a bit of work on them. This evening I did that work. I basically took them apart electronically and inserted a cuboid inside so that.. a) they weren’t hollow and b) the doors had something to rest against.
This actually took a lot longer than I expected but I got there in the end.
I decided to print half a dozen or so (I forgot to count). These are going to take 8 hours to do. You can really tell the difference between the the hollow ones and the solid ones. Hollow were 1.29 for two and these aren’t much more…
Okay not the most exciting photo, but it does nicely show the 10% infil…😂