I have been promising the kids for a while now that we could get some resin done. So they promised to help me to get the shed cleared out to allow us to set unit up as a craft workshop. This isn’t too bad as it is about 2/3 the size of the house (I have a little house).
So we messed around and set up the various UV lights, one of the bottles of resin had leaked a bit so as I went outside to wash it I suddenly remembered it cured in sunlight and voila easy clean up!
So here are some bits curing under the lights.
And here is a finished pendant as done by my eldest, they did other things as well, but they went as gifts before I got them photographed.
We had good fun messing around with the colours. We learned a few things on the way. Safety protocols were in place to keep us safe, just in case you were wondering.
Tonight I didn’t get a huge amount done as friends came over for a Takeout Chinese meal. They were here quite late, so I didn’t get started until gone nine. But at least the halflings are finished.
I came across an unexpected problem with 6mm halfling basing.
I spent ages looking for one of the bases and couldn’t find it anywhere. I l found it when I went to add some flock to the next base…
Tomorrow, I will finish of the various bits and bobs on the box which is the grand total of two ogres, four wolf chariots, and a few wagons. I will get the skeleton host sprayed too.