I didn’t bother ordering the sashimono when I got the new Samurai. I was going to use pins and either paper or Greenstuff for the banner part. I was not looking forward to it to be honest.
I then did a quick search on Thingiverse and found one and only one. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3763481
I decided to give it a go. I reduced the size to 30% and did a test print.
Okay the pole part is a bit thick but I am really pleased with them.
These two took 7 minutes to print. So tomorrow I am going to batch print in multiples of ten until I have enough for all of the new ones.
Successful print… back to printing more boxes and barrels for the village.