Tonight we ended up watching Monsters Inc as a family so no painting. But I did manage to get the Greenstuff out and attack the gaps in the houses.
It’s only when you see it like this that you realise how many actual gaps there were. I have probably wrecked the end of my finger doing this as I found it more effective than the silicone shapers. Problem with using a finger is that everything is rough on these!
The printer wasn’t turned on at all today… a very unusual occurrence. The filament is running down and I want to do some more animals with the remains before adding a whole new roll on.
When the Greenstuff is dry tomorrow I will get the buildings undercoated and start painting them up. over the next few days.