Tonight we ended up watching Monsters Inc as a family so no painting. But I did manage to get the Greenstuff out and attack the gaps in the houses.

It’s only when you see it like this that you realise how many actual gaps there were. I have probably wrecked the end of my finger doing this as I found it more effective than the silicone shapers. Problem with using a finger is that everything is rough on these!

The printer wasn’t turned on at all today… a very unusual occurrence. The filament is running down and I want to do some more animals with the remains before adding a whole new roll on.

When the Greenstuff is dry tomorrow I will get the buildings undercoated and start painting them up. over the next few days.

3 thoughts on “Village with added Greenstuff

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s