Tonight I managed to get some work done on these whilst the Sunday Family film was playing. So whilst The Minions played in the background I cracked on with getting some paint on these.
They are pretty much done apart from adding a dark colour into the eyes sockets to add a bit I’f shadow. The snakes are sort of done too. My original idea was to paint them all different colours, but in the end I went for all the same as each snake base will appear in a different place. This way they won’t look too weird being same pose/same colour.
The other thing I managed to get done was to actually get out of the house and go and join the archery club. I managed to lose them as in my excitement I forgot to ask where it was held. Luckily the options were limited, all had cars outside so it did make it a bit tricky. Thankfully someone dropped some kids off and they disappeared into the school.
It wasn’t a bad grouping for my first time shooting a bow in about ten years (mine was the bigger target). I then moved onto the smaller target on the right.
I could really tell when I started to get tired as my grouping went a bit awry. I will start going regularly, My two girls want to go too, so it looks like we will all go next week.
Back to work tomorrow, I am in, but the kids still have another day off. I intend to try and get the riders built. Once they are done then I will get them sprayed. I intend to get some straps added to the Sleich dinosaur using Greenstuff or cheap necklace chain (or a mixture of both)