I managed a bit more on the temples this evening…
The smaller ones had a terracotta colour added to the top.
I was going to add blood flowing down one set of stairs on the tall one but I have shelved that plan as I don’t want to spoil it.
I also did a few more leaves to go on the Lurker bases.
This is how I did the creeper. The leaves in this instance came from a small ball squashed between finger and thumb.
The one on the right is designed to go on the snake’s base.
Tonight’s work was brought to you by…
Whilst deleting photos I came across this chap.
By time I got the IPad out he had stopped cawing, it was a great photo opportunity, which I missed because I had just fastened it into my bag!