So if you remember, I noticed that this chappy had a broken sword in transit…

Well today i had a go at fixing it and am rather pleased with the results…

It is a bit longer than the original. This was so that I could have two points of contact for the superglue. I drilled out a pilot hole in the sword and then cut a piece of flexible wire to fit between the hole and the plume. I then mixed up far too much superfine Milliput and set to work. Gradually I got closer and closer to the shape wanted. I decided to call it a day at this point and will sand it down tomorrow.

12 thoughts on “Seek for the Sword that was Broken

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s