Well sort of…

I was asked by my neighbour to help move some shuttering for a concrete pour. It is about 8 metres long and about 60cm high and weighs quite a bit, so after chucking that around in his garden, I couldn’t really be bothered to do that much. I did photograph the cavalry…

For some reason they were still sticky on the bottom, resin, or whatever it is isn’t a good idea when sticky so I gave them another blast on the curing station. This time they were upside down. I also rescued the 10mm ruins off the build plate as well as printed some more gauls … I think I have about 30,000 now 😀

One thought on “Having a Night Off

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s