Tonight I decided to get the Greeks undercoated, ready to start painting tomorrow. I managed to squeeze them all onto my rotating spray doodah.
I also got an email response back about the Printer today, they wanted a video sent of it acting up so I duly did so, they came back and said I needed an new motherboard and that it was on its way to me. So I have about two weeks to go before it arrives so I had better get cracking with the 15mm stuff above.
I reworked the ear bits and cheek pieces on the helmet this evening, it is beginning to come together. I need to get my sander on it to smooth things out. The flooring foam is not as good as the more expensive high density stuff. The cheap foam is a bit on the soft side.