Huzzah, the roof came out fine, well apart from a couple of gaps it is fine. However putting it on a raft with supports inside it made my job a nightmare… luckily I only stabbed my self only once.

My second Kickstarter core bundle came through too. I had already started on the ‘crow’ tower. But me being me didn’t do it for 28mm as designed, instead I dropped it down to something that would suit my 6 or 10mm Armies…

Today I have been doing more work in the conservatory, or rather on the conservatory. If you remember we put a skylight in it and it has been nothing but trouble, so today I spat the dummy and removed it… as you can imagine this left a ruddy great hole in the roof. So with a bit of help from the family we got some wood cut and filled in the gaps. It had been a fine day although a bit on the chilly side. So I had just glued everything in place and the heavens opened with some of the worst sleet I have seen in a good while. Needless to say I hadn’t sealed everything yet, so we now have a very wet floor. I managed to get some plastic over things, but it was a bit late. I was so wet I put my trousers straight into the tumble drier to get them useable again quickly.

Tomorrow I carry on and get the roofing felt on and get that all sealed too. Busy, busy, busy!

Tomorrow I intend to try and paint something… anything in fact. I am going to print out some of the militia too from the Lovecraft Kickstarter.

8 thoughts on “Printing Success

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s