The photos look like I haven’t achieved much this evening, I have in fact repainted all of the green on the horse barding as well as the Knight…
I decided to try and do some highlights by drybrushing white over the green and then doing a single layer of contrast…it looked total shite.
So I repainted it all in white again only to find that the White wasn’t taking the Contrast, so as you can see it and still shiny. After much swearing I then overturned a pot of opened Contrast. Luckily I had a big brush handy and saved about 90% of it.
I honestly don’t know what is going on with the Contrast, but I believe that the problem is the white I am using as it went fine over the spray paint and has only really been an issue over the brushed on stuff. Perhaps it is time for a new white.
But the highlight of the early evening had to be trying to clear the header of the septic tank. Luckily I have no sense of smell. It took about an hour before we got it sorted. In the process I managed to badly twist my ankle… luckily I am back to work tomorrow so that should take my mind off things.
Shetland has now hit 84 cases, ten more today. All fallout from the original party.