Well okay not anywhere near true, I managed loads today, just not Painting miniatures. I would have done some but I was out on the conservatory roof again (and will be on there again tomorrow). My fingers are aching so I decided to give them a rest. As some of you may remember, I had a drip in the roof and it went away, then decided to come back. So today in a fit of either pique or even keenness I got up there and ripped the roofing felt off above the leak to see what the heck was going on.
Once I managed to find the drip from the top I then traced it back up the roof. Sadly this meant I had to take more felt off. So in the end I had removed a third of it (luckily I had enough spare to cover what I took off.
Anyway regarding the Knight, after saying he wouldn’t be green, I am now swinging back the other way and am probably going to do him in shades of it. I kept coming up with ideas and to be honest the ideas looked a bit naff.
The feathers will be a darker green and the trappings brighter with a white bridle and silver of gold fleur de lys on it. This will speed up painting to be sure 😂.
And finally, once again I was in the wrong place at the wrong time!
Story of my life!
Since writing I hadn’t done anything I thought I had better get my arse into gear and do something, not a lot, but some progress was made…
Interestingly enough the shield and painted knight were the colours he was in originally …. errr yuk! I seem to be missing my Brettonian shields so I have had to make do with one from my ancient bits box. I actually think it suits the foot sergeant.
The other thing I found was this….
And finally, this made me laugh (or wince perhaps)…