Tonight I have managed to get the French cavalry finished, the last of them is curing in the light as I type this.

Now that these are done then I can print some of the things that I want to do, this is in no way a complaint as I said I would do them for my mate, but as the officer was on his own then I managed to squeeze in a mounted elf. I got the dismounted version done with the French cavalry too…

On the plate now are some of the cannibals for my Neolithic games.

Oooh the other thing is that this post is on my 500th day of posting in a row.

9 thoughts on “A Bit more Printing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s