I decided to have a bit of an easier day today jobs wise as I am still feeling a bit ropey. I think whatever I had the other week is still lurking somewhere. My kids have had the same and they have managed about two days in school in the last two weeks.
So anyway, onto the painting things bit…
I have pretty much got the Fellowship done. I am really considering giving a couple of them another go to see if I can get their facial features a bit less soft, but otherwise I am quite happy with them.
I also did another woolly rhino, once again I had a problem with the horns and one of the legs. So as the horns fell off I turned the large one around to make it slightly different.
I will see what the supported miniatures look like before I print any more of these. Finally I managed to get a bit of paint on the 6mm Samurai base seen in the top photo.