Today, I mostly spent on building the conservatory, after shopping and helping out my mother in law to chop down branches the. To be Frank I was absolutely buggered. I then had to inform my line manager that one of my staff was going for a Covid test… all in all a busy day.
I did however manage to print off some spectres from the Patreon I just supported… These are great as they are pre supported.
I also gave the wash and cure station a go….
The biggest problem I have with it is that There isn’t a way to fasten the build plate onto the support arm, for this first run through I ran the cleaner for about 12 minutes and the curing for about 18. I will stick the models outside tomorrow, just in case they need a bit more curing.