We seem to have a successful print! Huzzah!!! I have got it under the UV light (hence the blue tint).
So what have I learned from this print.
- First, remember to take bog roll into the shed with you as things need cleaning.
- Second, get a bigger tub for the ISO, it is a great size for cleaning the model, but not the plate.
- Third, get a small jug or a plastic funnel as the resin bottle neck is smaller than the filter supplied.
- Fourth, liquid resin goes everywhere, especially when the filter doesn’t fit the bottle.
- Fifth, get a silicone mat to help cover the work top. Newspaper will work but will go through. (Luckily I had an A3 plastic folder handy).
Am I happy, yes I am. Got a bit of a headache with the various fumes, so will need to invest in a proper respirator.
Tomorrow I will print the milk maids. The awesome thing is… 6 of them will take the same amount of time to print as one.
Right I am off to bed, good night one and all, well I am off to bed in about 15 minutes, I need to turn off the UV light.