Tonight I finished the last piece of the shrine and decided to glue it all together.
So this is where I got to. Gaps to fill etc, but it is all glued together now. The base bits are all glued together the things on it are just in position.
The next thing to do is to decide whether or not to put a wall around it or put it into some kind of natural terrain. He idea is that the far bit will always be separated to allow for more flexibility. I tried the teahouse on it and it like kind of funky on there.
I do really like this set. It has combined well with the other ones to make something different.
The other thing I did was to print some nobori for the army. I went for a plain pair, a Mori clan pair with a triple mon and a Hokosawa clan pair with a single mon.
They are probably a bit on the large side for the 15mm. The stand certainly makes them look huge. They don’t look too bad next to a figure without the stand.
I never did get anything painted tonight. The glueing of the shrine took longer than I expected.
I hopefully will get onto the Ashigaru tomorrow.