I nearly got these finished tonight, needed to wait for things to dry so I should manage to get them completed tomorrow.
In all honesty, all I really need to do now is to get the centre of the flowers done and the. That is about it, apart from making sure I haven’t missed anything.
I decided on yellow eyes without a pupil. There was a lot of Doreen on each mini, and I wanted something a little bit different. I can’t tell whether it is visible or not in the photo. I used the same colour as the flowers.
I am not sure what to do with the base rim, I will have to decide whether I leave it with the mottled look or whether to paint it black or dark brown.
Tomorrow I will finish these off then get the other set built too.