I wanted these completely finished tonight…
I failed 😢
The figures are all done, However the bases need finishing.
I decided to paint the bases brown, which has actually meant the figures have sort of become lost.
I reckon that once I get some flock on then it should brighten the bases up and show of the figures a bit better.
I decided on a red and white planked shield look, but to be honest I don’t know whether it is too much or not.
Tomorrow I will get the bases finished off. I just remembered how I did this method in the past. Get the sand onto the bases before painting…isn’t hindsight a great thing 🙄.