This evening I decided to try the tuft glue and flock box. Not sure what I did but I got a couple of little shocks from it. I will contact them and see what they say.

This is my first attempt using it…

The glue is still wet here so they look a bit weird.

I also managed to get this little chap finished in the Geek Club…

11 thoughts on “New Zapper and some painting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s