Evidently I put a lot on the build plate and it is taking forever
This photo was taken over 24 hours after I started printing.… in fact it took 25 hours 56 minutes to finish.
The little cottage is self evident as are the crates. The other two are from a large gate. The left side has the opening and the right is the top. There are a couple of bottom segments hidden beyond the print head.
So as it took so long, I decided to wait to show you the final result.
Sadly it is a pretty poor print 🥺. It is really rough! It will do, but it’s not the best.
Really not sure why. I have it set on low quality, just to speed things up a bit, but these are worse than previous ones on the same settings. As the temperature has dropped I reckon that could be a reason.