Tonight I got the Fell beast done. There were some gaps on the wings and tail but I hauled out the Greenstuff and filled the last gaps this evening.
Now to be honest, I printed this at 90% size. You cannot really tell until you add the rider. He is now a bit on the small side but I reckoned built in evil and malice need not be in a giant.
I also got these six wraiths stuck onto bases. I really should have done some painting but I am knackered.
And finally, this was a little worrying when I saw it in the shed this evening…
Now to be up front these cans are pretty ancient, but I have never seen seepage like this before. It Han bubbled out all around the bottom join.