This evening I thought ‘sod it’ and got the paints out. You will not be surprised to hear that these were my Contrast Paints and not Speedpaints.
As you can see, I finished another Ogre Doppelsoldner. This was done pretty much in the same way as the other two, but for a bit of a change I gave him a blackened helmet. He probably isn’t as colourful as the other two as he is a lot more armoured.
I decided to crack open the AP metallics… every single one looked like this…
They are all stored lid upwards so they didn’t leak out whilst stored. I actually watched the paint flow out like lava from a volcano… totally weird.
I also got a good start on the Ogre leader… as befits his status I have him a gilded breastplate… once again the mettalics were a pain. I shook for ages then got the vortex mixer out and it still took three coats.
Hopefully I will get the leader finished tomorrow and the remaining two not long after.