Tonight I managed to get my first Pike block finished. I have added the skirmishers to the front.. their base needs some texturing with my vivarium sand and then painting. Now I need to check on this but I do remember some Pike blocks getting a base of Doppelsoldners too… but anyway here is a quick photo of the first one…

I need to get some paint onto the Pike bases too as there are some gaps…. probably the easiest way to do this is to paint green strips on or paint as I go.

10 thoughts on “End of the Pikes …Part 1

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s