Tonight I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked, unfortunately my son was hopping around playing on the console with his headphones on and he hopped a bit too far and pulled it off the shelf… long story short it is B*ggered… it was quasi knackered anyway, but I think it has all but reached the end of it’s life. To be fair it is about five and a half years old, so was well worth it’s money, except we got it free with a car purchase (my mother in law got the car).
I did manage another couple of strips started, this time I went for bigger blocks of colour over the grey…
I will get the metallic and flesh tones done the same as the first lot so then a comparison can take place. To be honest they will mix and match with the other ones. It is really funny, but because of they way they are standing it looks like all of them are single colour.
I also got the green painted on the other bases… my next conundrum, however, is do I take my time on each front rank for each base or do I just carry on the way I am doing as the casualties can always be take from the rear so the metal front rank remains until the end.