This evening I worked on these two units of knights. These are going to have different coloured pennants on their pointy sticks. A bit like they have different coloured plumes on their heads.
I would have got more done, but quite frankly my bum had gone to sleep, so I packed in for the evening. I got some more done on the two general bases too.
We got the news today that my son’s PCR test had come back negative so I was allowed to go and buy some milk.
I also brought in my next lot of printed pikes… somehow I managed to squeeze two of them together… in hindsight it might have made my printing job a bit easier if I had done something similar from the start.