My daughter is well into her cosplay (or would like to be) so a good while a go I bought some patterns for making bits and pieces for her. I printed some out and today we decided to have a go at some armour for the forearm.
We were messing around and came up with a couple of designs. There are plenty of flaws in them, but she is over the moon with them and to be honest, for a first attempt then I am really pleased too.
As we were just messing we used what we had which was EVA foam mats, card and split peas for the rivets. I will get them sprayed up tomorrow after we have heated them and formed them a bit more.