At last they are finished, to be fair, I could have pushed on a bit more at times and got them done, but I didn’t so we are where we are.
They really just need a varnish and some of the sand knocking off the bottoms of the coats. I am rather pleased with these, they have turned out sort of how I envisaged them in my head. The one thing I am really happy with is the walker camouflage. So I am going to have. Few days away from 40k miniatures and carryon with some of my stuff.
I eventually got around to finishing my mounted squire. He seems to work with the others in the group. The only thing I am not so happy about is the horse tack. It is a bit too bright for my liking. It may get repainted sometime.