Tonight I got nothing done on the Green Knight as I played on Ark with my daughter again. It was good fun and we hardly screamed at each other at all, well except when the Rex tried to eat us and our birds… but that’s a different story.
Earlier this afternoon I did some investigating with the undercoat and Contrast paint. I tested the hand shaken paints first off at the tail end… it was dire, so I wiped it off the best I could. Both were shoved in the paint shaker for a good old while and I gave them a go again at the front end this time…. errr Yuk.
So not to be outdone I sprayed it white and retried…
So it would seem that it is the white grey I was using… funnily enough it is airbrush paint, but I wouldn’t have thought it would act like it was stopping the paint adhering if it was brushed on.
I also sprayed this lot at the door, I wasn’t going out into the shed in a blizzard!
They are all Flintloque ones from Alternative Armies. According to an email today the new ones are on the way.
It really snowed today, and then tried thawing and has now decided to freeze solid. Luckily I don’t have any kids in school. Technically I have to drop my son off as he got a place due to him missing loads due to ill health, but I won’t be going if it is a death trap.
Oh I decided to read something to chill out today. After spending about forty minutes stressing over What to read I went for Mordheim. I loved this game and we have used versions of it in club games. It got me thinking that actually I could probably make a few changes and use it for Flintloque. I still have a couple of gangs, well technically four. The original plastic Skaven and Humans, my undead one and a chaos one.
This made me laugh a lot more than it should have done…