Tonight I spent a bit of time getting the remaining five Saurus riders glued together.

I would have got some of the other ones done if it hadn’t been for these being terrible to go together… well it wasn’t that they were tricky, it was that they pinged across the table and onto the floor. They dry fitted together perfectly and when the glue was added they wouldn’t go together at all!

Next problem was balancing the riders on the mounts. I would just get them all on then one would fall off and knock the rest off too.

I managed a quick thirty second job by adding the two banners onto the hero seat.

We are off to Archery tomorrow morning and I have a cack load of work to do for school in the afternoon. Hopefully I will get some time to do something tomorrow evening.

I

6 thoughts on “Saurus Cavalry

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s