I decided to spray my Plasma bug black today to help speed up the painting. My major issue was that I had already sprayed the bulb white… a quick ponder and out came the cling film.
It worked really well or so I thought. I bet you can’t spot where the cling film was torn!
I gave it a blast with grey to help add some highlights. I was quite pleased as I managed to get get this done before work.
When I got home I did some more on the Light Infantry. Mainly the armour on the troopers as well as a bit of splinteresque camouflage on the sniper.
Still a whole lot to do but I am getting there at a rough rate of half an hour a day… day 17 so far.
Whilst I am painting I have been listening to an audiobook on YouTube…
It is about 30 years since I read it last. My Starship Troopers obsession is now taking me into comics… the first 4 should be with me soon.
I suppose I should make a comment on the YouTube comment, it is in fact quite a big thing… 2 weeks ago my internet download speed was 0.2 at its very best.
I am now sitting at this…
It is amazing how much easier it is to watch YouTube at this kind of speed 🤯
Off to listen to more of my story 😁. 4 hours in and not a bug in sight 🤔