Very slow progress
Subtle highlights on the green uniform and white breeches. Base coat of red down and white strapping painted in.
You can just about see the green highlights here.
Still a longish way to go. My paint brush looks like it is eventually giving up the ghost 😟. It wasn’t a Windsor and Newton super expensive one, but a cheap one that actually had a bit if a bend at the end. I found it really easy to use, but tonight sadly it started splitting down the middle as I ran it over the figures.
I reckon another couple of evenings and I will have these done.
On the upside, I found a regimental colours to fit the flag pole.
I may do another one, I have some with a full moon on, but they are the larger size version. The other option is to extend the length of the pole.